Saturday, June 8, 2013

My lip exfoliating routine


My nighttime lip exfoliating routine is a simple one! 
First I start out with clean wet lips, and then I rub the e.l.f Lip Exfoliator in circular motions for about 30 seconds. As soon as I'm done with that I rub my lips together and then rinse my lips off with some water. After I rinse my lips off I go in with a liberal layer of the Nivea Lip Butter in Smooth Kiss. I sleep with the balm on over night and when I wake up in the morning my lips are so smooth and ready for whatever lip product I want to wear that day. :) 


Let me just add that the Exfoliator smells and tastes so good!
I know that Nivea does some other lip butters but this one moisturizer my lips the best!
E.l.f Lip Exfoliator- $3.00
Nivea Lip Butter- $3.99

Thanks for reading! :)
-Shelby 

No comments:

Post a Comment