Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fotd!


Today's face of the day, 
Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Light
Benefit Porefessional 
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Warm Beige 
Jordana Fabulous Brow eyebrow pencil in 02 Medium Brown
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner in Blackest Black
Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara in Black
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
Rimmel Stay Matter powder in Transparent
Wet n Wild blush in Pearlescent Pink

Today's the first day I've used the Bobbi Brown BB cream and so far I like it. It definitely has its pros and cons. I'll have a review up when I've had a few more days to try it out. :)

- Shelby

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey girl! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, if you wanna participate just check it out on my blog! It's an awesome way to be discovered and discover new blogs! Awesome choices of makeup for this post, by the way! :D xx

    ReplyDelete