Sunday, June 9, 2013

e.l.f Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks

 

From left to right, In the Nude, Pink Umbrellas, Movie Star, Sangria Starters. 

I really like these gloss sticks! I wouldn't exactly say they're super glossy but there's a little shine to them. They're pretty sheer but the color can be built up with a few layers. The colors are so easy to wear so if you don't want to commit to a full on lipstick than these are for you! :) they're not long lasting but like I said before, they're easy to wear and super easy to apply! 
The only con to these are the smell, they smell like mint tooth paste. It's not a gross smell but its fairly strong. 
My favorite color out of the four is, Pink Umbrellas.
You can buy these at Target or online, they cost $2 so such a good deal! Definitely worth the money.

- Shelby

2 comments:

  1. really lovely shades;)

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! If you want to participate you can check it out here---> http://lovemissbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete