Saturday, June 8, 2013

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara



Oh jeez, so much to say about this product. I'll just start with saying how much I LOVE it!
This mascara gives me long, full, dark lashes. It looks good with one coat but it's also very buildable and it hardly ever clumps on me. The formula is very wet. I know some people don't like that, but in my opinion I prefer wetter mascara over drier formulas. 
I bought this at Walgreens for only $2.99! You can't go wrong with that price. 
But anyway, I hope I've inspired you to try this product out. I hope you'll love it as much as I do :) 
Thanks for reading, have a great day!
- Shelby 

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried their liquid eyeliner pen? It is pretty good also! It's not the best liquid liner pen ever but for a dollar or two I can work with it!

    http://lovemissbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete